Welcome to day twenty-seven of 28 days of Self-Love.
We’re coming to a close of 28 days.
the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way.
• [in singular] an artistic or literary method or style established by an artist, writer, or movement, and subsequently followed by others.
- Music Inspiration: F.S. Blumm & Nils Frahm – Valentine My Funny
- Day 27 Exercise: Tradition
Since we are coming to an end, I figured this would be a good time to think about how you can implement the habit of Self-Love through creativity, breath, and gratitude into your life on a regular basis. What small tradition can you begin with yourself to show gratitude? How can you spread this message and share joy in the little moments?
Just make some notes here and plan out what the next steps are on your journey.
- Day 27 Create: Free Verse
You know what to do.
Love and Ink,
I invite you to share your poems in the comment section below or link to a blog or personal website. Read and comment on others. Introduce yourselves. Get involved. I’m excited to see what all you lovely souls have created.
Time to check in:
- Have you been mindfully breathing?
- Running gratitude?
- How’s your self-talk?
- Are you running affirmations?
See you back here tomorrow with the completion of 28 days of Self-Love.